Add depth, texture and organic behavior to synths, basslines, drum machines and virtual instruments from computers with BISCUIT !
Using true 8-bit converters, digital processing and analog resonant filters, Biscuit opens up a wide range of sounds from harsh distortion, digital and aliasing artifacts to warm and fat 8-bit sounds.
Producers, deejays, musicians and sound lovers can use BISCUIT to extend their sound creation possibilties.
BISCUIT will find its place in studios, on stages or even in clubs.
442.30 € (excl. VAT) BUY
Mute or invert each of the 8 bits
of the digital signal by pressing
one of the 8 rectangular switches,
to generate strong distortions
with an intense digital character.
Lower the sample frequency down
to 250 Hz for aliasing effects and
use the multimode analog filter to get a warm and fat sound.
You can mix this 8-bit sound with
the direct signal via two separate knobs.
Add one of the following 8-bit effects to your bit modiﬁcations :
- Step Filter
Each effect contains one or several parameters to set.
Save all the BISCUIT functions (bit status, knobs positions, effects and
filter settings) to one of its 16
You can also save as many presets
as you like on your computer using
the Preset Dump function (MIDI
BISCUIT is MIDI compatible.
Every pot, switch and effects setting can be sent or can be controlled by a continuous controller message (known as CC).
BISCUIT accepts MIDI Clock messages to synchronize Delay and Step filter effects.
BISCUIT firmware can be upgraded via a MIDI SysEx file.
- Stereo inputs and Outputs
- Input gain from -∞ & to 15 dB with diode clipping
- Real 8-bit Analog to Digital and Digital to Analog converters
- Unique capability of muting and inverting each of the 8 bits
- Variable sample clock from 250 Hz to 30 kHz
- True analog multimode filter with resonance control
- FX section : Waveshaper, Delay, Pitch Shifter and Step Filter
- Separate control of dry and 8-bit signals
- 16 presets
- MIDI : Continuous Controller, Beat Clock, Program Change and Sysex
- True relay Bypass
- Rugged metallic Neutrik © jacks
- Built like a tank : Thick metal case and strong build
- Dimensions : 190mm x 60mm x 117mm / 7.48" x 2.36" x 4.60" (WxDxH)
- Weight : 580g / 1.27 lbs