HOME Forums BISCUIT New Production?

Tagged: ,

This topic contains 7 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  zlow_tech@yahoo.it 3 weeks, 6 days ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Any news on new biscuits being manufactured in the near future? Love love love your company!

Hi, i read Denis’ comments in the other thread.
    Since there is still so much interest in the Biscuit, why not create a ‘interest list’ to see how many potential buyers (owners of Biscuit I and new parties) would be attracted by a re-designed model.
    I certainly would :)

Oto Machines
    Oto Machines

Yes, an “interest list” is a good idea, thanks !

If we want to release a new batch of Biscuit, we have to re-design it because of obsolete components, need to improve the manufacturing process and so on. We’ll also need to order some parts in large quantities (keyboard, power supplies, packaging…).
    So we’ll start a new design only if we are sure we’ll sell enough Biscuits to pay all the extra costs. The original Biscuit was quite expensive to build, and we didn’t make many money from this product, even if we sold near 2000 units !

So maybe a new batch of Biscuit should be a new Biscuit : same signal path (8-bit converters, filter…) and sound, but extended features. Like more delay time, possibility to have 2 FXs at the same time, bypass of the 8-bit section, more presets memories, LCD screen…and possibly cheaper than the original one !

We’ll start an interest list in january. Maybe a simple email query, or a forum topic ?

Hi Oto Machines,

I think your idea is great, to do a Biscuit Mark II with extended feature set.

I would do a list on the Oto Machines forum, but also post on Muffwiggler and Gearslutz and Sonic State, that there is an interest list where people should sign up. This way word gets out faster.

Joyeux Noël to everyone.

je suis aussi interressé si une nouvelle production est possible,
    bonne journée

Sound escape

Bonjour, Moi aussi, je suis TRèS intéressé par un nouveau Biscuit.
    merci de nous donner des news ;-)

seriously cool idea. Would love it.
    I have bisquit #0001.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.