HOME Forums BIM-BAM-BOUM BIM MIDI implementation chart and feature requests

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi,

Recently got a BIM and am really enjoying it. I was planning on using it with MIDI, so was wondering if there is a more complete MIDI implementation chart available? The table in the manual stats which CC# link to which parameters, but for example for the FX type where there are four types, what are the actual CC numbers, e.g. 1-4? If all the CC# start from 1 for all parameters, I suppose that is easy enough – is this the case?

For future updates, I’d love to see these features:

– When changing settings in a live situation when you are trying to precisely time changes (but don’t have midi control set up), it would be useful if the led indicators faded in and out. Because currently when switching from e.g. one type of FX to another, I don’t have any visual feedback on whether I need to turn the knob 2 degrees or 20 degrees to ‘hit’ the new setting.

– It would be nice to be able to set the BIM so that, if you have the BIM locked to MIDI clock, if you move the Delay time knob, it jumped out of the MIDI-clock ‘lock’, and you could keep tweaking manually. Currently this is possible by going in and turning on the MIDI clock filter, but this requires several button presses…

Thanks for a great product!

Dan

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi

I came on here also looking for this and for the BAM too. I have tried the obvious things, 0,1,2,3,4 etc and dividing 127 by the number of options to get a value range for each selection, but neither are working. For the other MIDI CC just using 0-127 (the knobs), everything works fine. Could you provide this MIDI implementation chat for the other controls please?

Sean

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.