HOME Forums BIM-BAM-BOUM Ideas for BAM firmware upgrade

Tagged: ,

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Love the BAM, and at the same time feel there’s even more cool stuff that might be implemented with this beautiful and handy device :).

I hope this is not putting too much pressure on poor Denis, but am curious to hear about the others suggestions.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Ok, pants down: I know, I know… But I just love the shimmer, these endless glittering, cheesy, ethereal sci-fi semi- esoteric astral projections :)….

Denis, there’s still so much sad and lonely space in effects row 2 – any chance a heavenly shimmer might fit in ;)?

Cordialement,
    Alex

Oto Machines
    Keymaster

Hi Alex,
    During the development of BAM, I tried to code a shimmer algo but I wasn’t happy with the sound. It sounded very cheap compared to the others algos. So I gave up !

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi Denis,

NooOoo, never give up ;)…

Seriously: although I’m pretty sure you’re being too self-critical, I totally understand that you only want to deliver impeccable work that you stand behind 100% (I’m just the same crazy perfectionist).

Anyway, thank you very much for the reply and open feedback!!

But just in case you should ever feel bored during a holiday, wanna take revenge on the sneaky shimmer or just seek to solve an unfinished riddle, please be sure to think of me / shimmer time ;)…

Because always remember what good old ODB (may he rip) said: Shimmer shimmer ya! :P

Cheers,
    Alex

Anonymous
    Inactive

Wouldn’t it be nice to have some magical shimmer on Christmas… ;)

En tout cas… Belle période de Noël :)

Anonymous
    Inactive

Recently thought maybe a spring reverb emulation algorythm for BAM would be nice.
    Would that makes sense ? Any plan Denis ? :)

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.